Pitbullography Session Details
- Session will last approxinately 15 – 20 minutes (being late means less time for your shoot, so please do not be late!)
- There is a $50 sitting fee per dog. A $10 donation from every fee will go to your local pit bull rescue group. (If you have 2 dogs, the donation doubles).
- All sessions will be done outdoors – rain or shine and will be lots of fun!
- Session images will be processed and shown in an online gallery, you can download these as low resolution images for web use (Goodpit logo will be included and must be kept on the image to help us promote this project)
- Placement in one of our Pitbullography coffee table books
- (1) Hi resolution image of “photographer’s choice” image that can be printed up to 8×10 to be provided via email after book launch**
One image from every session will be held back from your gallery (sorry, we have to keep the excitement going!). This image will be the “photographer’s choice” image – meaning we just think it is the aweseomest of awesome and want to surprise you! This will be the main image that will be placed into the book and once the book is released you will receive an email with a hi-resolution version of the image that you can print up to 8″x10″.
Your remaining images will be offered online for ordering purposes if you wish to order prints or other great products at discounted prices. An additional 10% of all orders placed online will go to the pit bull charity in your area as well as the $10 donation from your session fee.
When will I see my images?
When your pit bull’s images are ready in the online gallery we will email you immediately. No need to sit and hit refresh on your email for at least 7 days though! As you can imagine there is a lot of work to be done so you can expect your gallery to be ready within 14 days from the date of your session.
Rules and Stuff
The Dogs: Session are only for pit bull breeds (American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, etc.). Rescued pit bulls are the core focus of this book, so we would prefer all subjects be acquired as a rescue. Dogs with great stories are even better! Dogs that were abused, fought or over bred and are now wonderful family dogs will get best placement in the book!
Model Release: A model release must be signed by a human (unless your dog can write!), and will be required at each session allowing us to use your dog’s image in our online gallery and book.
Cancellations: If you need to cancel your session, you may do so up to 15 days before your session and you will receive a full refund. Refunds will not be offered for cancellations less than 15 days before your session. (Sorry folks, I put my heart and soul into this project and when you cancel it is a huge strain to my scheduling and especially if I have to travel!). Please be kind and respect your session time and date!
No Shows / Lateness: If you do not show for your session you will not be refunded for your session fee. If you arrive late for your session, the time will be deducted from your session and may result in a lower quality image selection, this may include your dog being excluded from the book. We will be working on a very tight schedule and your being on time will help us be more successful!
Attitude: This project means a lot to me. It is a way for me to give back in the best way I can. It is meant to be a positive achievement in my life so only positive people need to take part! If you are truly a pittie lover who would love to help the world see the beauty of these dogs – and do not expect the world in return, then please be sure to sign up! If you are looking for freebies, handouts or want to tell me how to run my project, then this may not be the best fit for you. Only happy waggy butts who want to make a difference will be welcome!